As a drug or alcohol addiction victim, joining our substance abuse treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, is vital for your safe recovery. Scottsdale Recovery Center welcomes you into a safe and comfortable facility to join our revolutionary rehab program. If this is the first time experiencing an addiction condition, you may not know what to expect during the rehab treatment.
How the luxury drug rehab works
The rehab will take you through several defining stages. These include:
- In-depth clinical evaluation and assessment – This phase refers to our professionals gathering critical information about your physical and mental health. This includes extensive data about your addiction’s severity, length, symptoms, and side effects, including co-occurring mental health disorders. The intake process will help our professionals paint a clearer picture, detailing your addiction’s profile and circumstances. We rely on the evaluation process to craft personalized recovery programs for each individual joining our rehab program.
- Detox referrals – Not all addiction victims require detox services, but most do. If our professionals consider that the detox procedure is necessary, they will refer you to our detox partners for immediate treatment and stabilization. The detoxification process consists of medication and therapy and will help you overcome the withdrawal faster.
- Inpatient treatment – The inpatient treatment is the first and most complex rehabilitation program available at our luxury alcohol rehab center. The program will place you in a confined, safe, and luxurious environment where you will engage in numerous recovery programs. These programs are a blend of holistic procedures and advanced recovery modalities for a smooth rehabilitation experience. They include procedures like 12-step recovery groups, psychotherapy, counseling, sauna, massage sessions, gym workouts, etc.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (PHP, IOP) – Both PHP and IOP are different sides of the same coin. They are part of a complex recovery program aiming to promote social reintegration and sustained sobriety. The programs no longer require you to live at our facility 24/7. You will now only come to our center for several hours weekly and return home after each session. This will allow you to integrate the treatment into your daily life and put everything you learn into practice.
- Alumni and aftercare – The Alumni program is a recovery milestone at our drug and alcohol treatment centers. It compels patients to look beyond their broken past into a brighter and more flourishing future. This includes teaching them social reintegration, community, responsibility, and discipline, among other things. The Alumni program is ideal for individuals who have difficulties accommodating to a sober lifestyle post-rehab.
If you’re ready to become a luxury addict at our facility, you need to contact our professionals today. Our substance abuse treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, is ideal for a safe, comfortable, and swift recovery from addiction.
If you have trouble deciding on the next course of action, call our Scottsdale Recovery Center experts today! You can speak to our rehab experts at 602-346-9242 to discuss your options and make an appointment for intake and treatment preparation. Begin the recovery journey and get a chance at a better life today!Substance Abuse Treatment Scottsdale Az
View Larger Map