Channel Islands Rehab offers the best Oxnard intensive outpatient program at affordable prices. As a pioneer addiction treatment center in Oxnard, we accept all major insurance and help individuals battling substance abuse disorders receive the best quality care.
What Happens At IOP Treatment?
IOP treatment refers to in-depth addiction care and support on an outpatient basis. It requires you to participate in 15 – 18 hours of addiction treatment per week and offers the second-highest level of care. IOP programs are ideal for those suffering from a mild to moderate level of addiction. Here are a few things you can expect with IOP treatment:
- You will participate in counseling, 1-on-1 therapy, and group meeting for 2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
- The therapists present at our IOP addiction treatment facility will identify your addiction's triggers and address them via evidence-based therapies.
- IOP treatment can last for 1 – 3 months and can help you learn critical coping skills to manage triggers and stressful situations.
Signing up for the best intensive outpatient program can help you prevent relapse in the long term. Attending ongoing care programs after intensive drug and alcohol treatment can help you maintain lasting success with sobriety.
How To Prevent Relapse After IOP Treatment?
You can protect yourself from relapsing by making a few conscious decisions. For starters, sign up for ongoing care programs at a leading rehab near you to solidify your commitment to sobriety over years to come.
Eating a well-balanced mind and regularly working out can also help you stay healthy and lead a sober life. Lastly, stay close to family members and loved ones to prevent feelings of boredom and loneliness.
How Can I Prepare Myself For Iop Treatment?
Once you commit yourself to attending addiction treatment at a rehab center, you must think about the steps necessary to prepare for your outpatient treatment for substance abuse. Do not put your addiction treatment on hold, worrying about your job, bills, or family obligations. Now that you have made the difficult decision to seek professional help, you should now take appropriate measures to return to a positive space. Here are a few things you can do to prepare yourself for IOP treatment:
- Take care of work and family-related obligations before your treatment program. Try to free and relax your mind before you enter your therapy session each day. It can be difficult to focus on rehab with a distracted mind.
- Tie up the financial and legal loose ends before signing up for one of the addiction rehabilitation programs. Your treatment can help you achieve comprehensive recovery from addiction if you are constantly in a state of worry about financial stresses, legal problems, etc.
- Stay close to positive people in your life, those who will inspire you to make the most of the treatment. Your treatment process may be more rewarding if you surround yourself with people who reassure you of your decision to seek help.
Contact 800-675-7963 to sign up for our Oxnard intensive outpatient program. Channel Islands Rehab offers the best addiction treatment in a state-of-the-art rehab facility with a talented and experienced clinical team.Oxnard Intensive Outpatient Program